Technology review, define & deliver
Business process review
Internet control and access
Backup and protect your data
Audio and video podcast production
Templates and business identity
1. General: This website (the "Website") and any information obtained through the Website or from other sources is stored on servers operated and maintained by or on behalf of Limephusion and its group companies ("Limephusion", "we" or "us").
If you ask us to provide goods or services to you, we will use your information to provide those goods or services to you and to monitor our provision of those goods or services. We may also share your information with associated companies for marketing purposes. We or associated companies may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, email or by other electronic means with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your fax number, telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us or associated companies you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive.
If you wish to take part in any poll or survey run through the Website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the poll or survey. We may also disclose non-personal, aggregated information we collect through the poll or survey to third parties.
If you wish to take part in any promotion, competition or prize draw run through the Website, we will also use your information for the purposes specified in the promotion, competition or prize draw, to make sure you are eligible to enter the promotion, competition or prize draw, to contact you if you have won a prize and for publicity purposes.
3. Disclosure to third parties: We will only pass your information on to associated third parties for the purpose of enabling them to send you information which may be of interest to you if you have indicated you are happy for us to do so in your marketing preferences.
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions and it may be viewed and used by others.
5. Our email newsletters or podcasts: If you subscribe to receive one or more of our email newsletters or podcasts you may need to register an account with us by submitting your email address. We will provide those newsletter(s) or podcast(s) to you free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
Our newsletters or podcasts may contain promotions or advertisements relating to goods or services provided by us or our group companies and associated third parties from time to time. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter, on the Website, or by emailing email@example.com providing your email address and details of the newsletter you no longer wish to receive.
6. Forums, chat rooms, blogs, message boards: Please be aware that when you post public information to any forums, chat rooms, blogs, or message boards on or through the Website, that information can be accessed by the public and used to send you unsolicited communications. Limephusion accepts no responsibility for this.
7. Third party sites: The Website contains links to third party websites. We may, on occasion, disclose non-personal aggregated information to the owners or providers of those third party websites. We link to a wide variety of other websites and we may display advertisements from third parties on our Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites or for third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for those sites or advertisers nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
8. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Limephusion nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
11. Contact details: You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you have any general questions about the Website, or about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us by telephone 0845 116 1386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org